In a sort of disgusting update to a previous post regarding the absurdity of coming legislation that interferes with privacy and human rights in Washington state, from LifeSiteNews.com comes this alert, ‘Death panels’: Canadian court rules baby’s life support removed against parents’ wishes It’s repulsive and shocking to learn that doctors make decisions that take life:
“One-year-old Joseph Maraachli of Windsor, Ontario will have his life support removed Monday at 10 am. after the Ontario Superior Court today rejected an appeal by the parents to bring him home where he can die under their care. A leading anti-euthanasia advocate says the decision facilitates a system where doctors are authorized to force life and death decisions on patients, warning that this is, in fact, far worse than the “death panels” recently debated in the U.S. as part of the federal health care law. . . .
“Monday at 10 am they will kill my baby,” Moe Maraachli, Joseph’s father, told LifeSiteNews shortly after the ruling. “There’s no more humanity. There’s no more chance. I’ve tried everything for him. No more appeals, nothing.”
Get this – the doctors won’t do a trachodomy on the baby, as the parents requested so he could die at home with them, cause it’s “too risky.” They’re afraid it might kill the baby, so they’re going to pull life support from the little fellow instead!
We have a few questions:
- Did these fellows go to the same anti-moral medical schools that Dr. Kermit Gosnell did?
- Is there any question that these doctors, and the judges in the judicial system that endorses this immoral decisions, are removing the legal rights of parents?
- Is there no moral overlay to the decision-making process in the Canadian medical / legal professions?
- Won’t this soon infect America’s as well, as we see in the ongoing debates of Obamacare?
- Don’t state employees have morals, and if so, are they based on some value system that citizens can recognize?
It isn’t likely that these questions have easy answers – but it seems that the warning signals are alerting us to our loss of rights as human beings. We suspect that the majority of American citizens are unaware at the continual erosion of their God given rights.