- A Man’s Word: In Business and Personal
- Religious Freedom: Nothing More – Nothing Less
- The Issue is Religion Freedom
- Late Again!!
- Winning the Culture War
- Outlaw Race / Gender Based Abortions: For Now
- Black Friday: Never Again
- Intolerant Secularism: Abuse of ‘Non-Discrimination’
- Pelosi: Anti-Catholic Polical Hack
- Thanksgiving Prayer
- Can’t Look Up without Being Down
- WYD 2011: Tomorrow’s Catholics Today!
- New Mass Translation: More Exact
- Liberalism: “Nonsense on Stilts”
- There’s a Hole in Daddy’s Rope, Where All Our Money Goes!
- Why Catholic? Here’s a Start!
- Catholic Faith & Judging Clergy
- Birth Control: On My Dime
- Scandalous Queering of Our Church
- Monastery Cattle Operation: Source of Pride
- Mixed Emotions: Chaput moving to Philly
- Universal Prayer: Oratio Universalis
- Why I am a Catholic: Chesterton for Today
- Independence Day: Patriotism
- The Dangers of Homosexuality
Musings filed away as:
Ora Pro Nobis
Any comments or emails to Cowboy Papist become the property of the almighty Public Domain! Civility, charity, and respect are tenets of the western lifestyle, and will be observed, as will all proprieties.
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Expanding the the ‘gay marriage’ topic that has jumped to the forefront of the Catholic blogosphere recently, (Cowboy Papist included!), Joe Carter at First Things has a very relevant and thoughtful article on “How to Destroy a Culture in 5 … Continue reading
In follow up to the Cowboy Papist post, “The Faux Civil Rights of ‘Gay Marriage“, we read this evening at CatholicVote.org an article by Brad Birzer where he makes an agreeable statement about Catholic teaching on marriage: “From the perspective of Catholic … Continue reading
Excellent post from a favorite blogger at Whispers in the Loggia who writes of the move of the Vatican to the internet in a more interactive and newsy way in a post titled, “One Small Step for Pope” as represented … Continue reading
Take a moment to read this great article over at National Review by the excellent Catholic writer, George Weigel on ‘gay marriage‘. In follow-up to New York’s recognition of homosexual union, Mr. Weigel addresses the successful strategy and tactics used … Continue reading