- A Man’s Word: In Business and Personal
- Religious Freedom: Nothing More – Nothing Less
- The Issue is Religion Freedom
- Late Again!!
- Winning the Culture War
- Outlaw Race / Gender Based Abortions: For Now
- Black Friday: Never Again
- Intolerant Secularism: Abuse of ‘Non-Discrimination’
- Pelosi: Anti-Catholic Polical Hack
- Thanksgiving Prayer
- Can’t Look Up without Being Down
- WYD 2011: Tomorrow’s Catholics Today!
- New Mass Translation: More Exact
- Liberalism: “Nonsense on Stilts”
- There’s a Hole in Daddy’s Rope, Where All Our Money Goes!
- Why Catholic? Here’s a Start!
- Catholic Faith & Judging Clergy
- Birth Control: On My Dime
- Scandalous Queering of Our Church
- Monastery Cattle Operation: Source of Pride
- Mixed Emotions: Chaput moving to Philly
- Universal Prayer: Oratio Universalis
- Why I am a Catholic: Chesterton for Today
- Independence Day: Patriotism
- The Dangers of Homosexuality
Musings filed away as:
Ora Pro Nobis
Any comments or emails to Cowboy Papist become the property of the almighty Public Domain! Civility, charity, and respect are tenets of the western lifestyle, and will be observed, as will all proprieties.
Monthly Archives: August 2011
What a great event to see, what wonderful hope for our Faith! For more great World Youth Day videos from Spain, visit here! May God Bless his Holiness, Pope Benedict XVI.
Great explanation for the coming updates to the Mass done in simple and direct language even us old guys can understand. Rather appropriate timing, given the currently dynamic World Youth Day in Madrid. Look at these faces; here’s the future … Continue reading
Cowboy Papist and Herself are living with our oldest son and his lovely bride for several months. We are expecting our first granddaughter during Advent, (yea!!). While the conditions of our move into the home of our children were out … Continue reading
Lovely amateur video of a sweet little lady singing about her Papa’s team roping investments, to which Herself can relate: This might be a bit too close to home! Thanks to Tammy & Blake Nelson of Colorado’s ACTRA for … Continue reading
Thanks to Teresa Rita for her lovely post over at “Zeal for Your House Consumes Me: Why Be Catholic?” by Fr. Richard Tomasek S.J. There, she’ grieves over the very recent passing of Fr. Richard, (may he be received by … Continue reading
Dr. William Oddie of the Catholic Herald in the UK, in response to a National Review article by George Weigel on the current clerical woes in Ireland responded today with a remarkably effective statement that we American Catholics need to … Continue reading