- A Man’s Word: In Business and Personal
- Religious Freedom: Nothing More – Nothing Less
- The Issue is Religion Freedom
- Late Again!!
- Winning the Culture War
- Outlaw Race / Gender Based Abortions: For Now
- Black Friday: Never Again
- Intolerant Secularism: Abuse of ‘Non-Discrimination’
- Pelosi: Anti-Catholic Polical Hack
- Thanksgiving Prayer
- Can’t Look Up without Being Down
- WYD 2011: Tomorrow’s Catholics Today!
- New Mass Translation: More Exact
- Liberalism: “Nonsense on Stilts”
- There’s a Hole in Daddy’s Rope, Where All Our Money Goes!
- Why Catholic? Here’s a Start!
- Catholic Faith & Judging Clergy
- Birth Control: On My Dime
- Scandalous Queering of Our Church
- Monastery Cattle Operation: Source of Pride
- Mixed Emotions: Chaput moving to Philly
- Universal Prayer: Oratio Universalis
- Why I am a Catholic: Chesterton for Today
- Independence Day: Patriotism
- The Dangers of Homosexuality
Musings filed away as:
Ora Pro Nobis
Any comments or emails to Cowboy Papist become the property of the almighty Public Domain! Civility, charity, and respect are tenets of the western lifestyle, and will be observed, as will all proprieties.
Monthly Archives: November 2011
From Fr. Longenecker at Standing on My Head: “Has anybody else glimpsed the irony? Black Friday everybody gets up early and goes to pay homage to the great American idol– Mammon. Yet we call it ‘Black Friday’. Do we call … Continue reading
From Rome Reports comes a great quote from Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, currently serving as the Vatican Secretary of State when he dropped something of a hammer on Europe’s economic issues, caused by the presence of “intolerant secularism.” Secularists in Europe “often abuse the principle of non-discrimination … Continue reading
After quoting Madam Pelosi in the Washington Post, Donald McClarey of the American Catholic blog comments in ‘Lying Worthless Political Hack Hates Catholic Conscience;’ “Of course it is little surprise that the adamantly pro-abort Nancy Pelosi has little but ill-concealed contempt for the teaching … Continue reading
Most merciful Father, your gifts of love are countless and your goodness infinite. On this Thanksgiving Day we come before you with gratitude for your kindness: open our hearts to concern for others so that we may share your gifts … Continue reading