- A Man’s Word: In Business and Personal
- Religious Freedom: Nothing More – Nothing Less
- The Issue is Religion Freedom
- Late Again!!
- Winning the Culture War
- Outlaw Race / Gender Based Abortions: For Now
- Black Friday: Never Again
- Intolerant Secularism: Abuse of ‘Non-Discrimination’
- Pelosi: Anti-Catholic Polical Hack
- Thanksgiving Prayer
- Can’t Look Up without Being Down
- WYD 2011: Tomorrow’s Catholics Today!
- New Mass Translation: More Exact
- Liberalism: “Nonsense on Stilts”
- There’s a Hole in Daddy’s Rope, Where All Our Money Goes!
- Why Catholic? Here’s a Start!
- Catholic Faith & Judging Clergy
- Birth Control: On My Dime
- Scandalous Queering of Our Church
- Monastery Cattle Operation: Source of Pride
- Mixed Emotions: Chaput moving to Philly
- Universal Prayer: Oratio Universalis
- Why I am a Catholic: Chesterton for Today
- Independence Day: Patriotism
- The Dangers of Homosexuality
Musings filed away as:
Ora Pro Nobis
Any comments or emails to Cowboy Papist become the property of the almighty Public Domain! Civility, charity, and respect are tenets of the western lifestyle, and will be observed, as will all proprieties.
Category Archives: Sports
Came across this excellent piece of baseball information on our Colorado Rockies today from Jim Armstrong of the Denver Post: “Todd Helton isn’t talking much down here. That’s a good thing. You have to know how Helton is wired. He’s … Continue reading
Pete Forsberg provided many an excited evening in the Cowboy Papist family; no one could move a puck through the crown like Foppa, Peter the Great. Injuries really have limited his potential for even more championships, but he was one … Continue reading
We’re keeping track of our Rockies down in Scottsdale for spring training in their brand spankin’ new facility down there, Salt River Fields at Walking Stick; came across this article in the Denver Post, “Same ol’ Jimenez shows up in … Continue reading
Yesterday, the president presented the Medal of Freedom to one of the finest baseball players in the history of the game, a devout Catholic and father – Stan Musial. We’re a bit young to have seen Stan the Man play … Continue reading
Many Catholics are unaware of married priests in the Roman Catholic Church. Father Dwight Longenecker is one, and his story to the Church from an evangelical family, through the Anglican faith and crossing the Tiber is an excellent read and … Continue reading
Great article here by Tracy Ringlesby of Fox Sports as to how the Rocks are improving on their player personnel foundation. The key point is that that main core of starters complete for a number of years; at least seven … Continue reading