- A Man’s Word: In Business and Personal
- Religious Freedom: Nothing More – Nothing Less
- The Issue is Religion Freedom
- Late Again!!
- Winning the Culture War
- Outlaw Race / Gender Based Abortions: For Now
- Black Friday: Never Again
- Intolerant Secularism: Abuse of ‘Non-Discrimination’
- Pelosi: Anti-Catholic Polical Hack
- Thanksgiving Prayer
- Can’t Look Up without Being Down
- WYD 2011: Tomorrow’s Catholics Today!
- New Mass Translation: More Exact
- Liberalism: “Nonsense on Stilts”
- There’s a Hole in Daddy’s Rope, Where All Our Money Goes!
- Why Catholic? Here’s a Start!
- Catholic Faith & Judging Clergy
- Birth Control: On My Dime
- Scandalous Queering of Our Church
- Monastery Cattle Operation: Source of Pride
- Mixed Emotions: Chaput moving to Philly
- Universal Prayer: Oratio Universalis
- Why I am a Catholic: Chesterton for Today
- Independence Day: Patriotism
- The Dangers of Homosexuality
Musings filed away as:
Ora Pro Nobis
Any comments or emails to Cowboy Papist become the property of the almighty Public Domain! Civility, charity, and respect are tenets of the western lifestyle, and will be observed, as will all proprieties.
Tag Archives: Catholic
Herself has asked me to re-engage with the blog here, as it might keep me from kicking the dirt and fussing about the local, national, and international umbrella of unfairness that seems to be infecting our culture. To those readers … Continue reading
Well it’s obvious that the major media outlets are attempting to change reality to one that better suits their ideology; according to the media, it’s all about birth control and not freedom of religion. Here’s just a couple of examples: … Continue reading
Just came across this excellent and honest video of the ever direct Fr. John Corapi from the lovely Lisa Graas. This excerpt should be mandatory viewing to all priests. For the life and love of St. Peter, Cowboy Papist cannot … Continue reading
Most Holy Virgin Mary, Help of Christian, how sweet it is to come to your feet imploring your perpetual help. If earthly mothers cease not to remember their children, how can you, the most loving of all mothers forget me? … Continue reading
John Smirak has an excellent essay on the movie, “The Rite,” with Anthony Hopkins titled, “Satan: A Tapeworm. He raises several poignant and humorous points about our Catholic faith that Cowboy Papist can heartily endorse. Here’s a couple of great … Continue reading