- A Man’s Word: In Business and Personal
- Religious Freedom: Nothing More – Nothing Less
- The Issue is Religion Freedom
- Late Again!!
- Winning the Culture War
- Outlaw Race / Gender Based Abortions: For Now
- Black Friday: Never Again
- Intolerant Secularism: Abuse of ‘Non-Discrimination’
- Pelosi: Anti-Catholic Polical Hack
- Thanksgiving Prayer
- Can’t Look Up without Being Down
- WYD 2011: Tomorrow’s Catholics Today!
- New Mass Translation: More Exact
- Liberalism: “Nonsense on Stilts”
- There’s a Hole in Daddy’s Rope, Where All Our Money Goes!
- Why Catholic? Here’s a Start!
- Catholic Faith & Judging Clergy
- Birth Control: On My Dime
- Scandalous Queering of Our Church
- Monastery Cattle Operation: Source of Pride
- Mixed Emotions: Chaput moving to Philly
- Universal Prayer: Oratio Universalis
- Why I am a Catholic: Chesterton for Today
- Independence Day: Patriotism
- The Dangers of Homosexuality
Musings filed away as:
Ora Pro Nobis
Any comments or emails to Cowboy Papist become the property of the almighty Public Domain! Civility, charity, and respect are tenets of the western lifestyle, and will be observed, as will all proprieties.
Tag Archives: Egypt
Remarkably sad news from AINA, and unfortunately an indication of times to come in the Middle East due to the complete and severe blinders at the White House; from Fr. Z’s who asks “St. Nunilo and Alodia, pray for us” … Continue reading
From the intelligent, brave and lovely Ayaan Hirsi Ali, we learn today the inside story of the Muslim Brotherhood and their intentions in Egypt, “Get Ready for the Muslim Brotherhood” from the op-ed page of the New York Times. Ms. … Continue reading
Finally one of the major media outlets has given some attention to the spate of Christian killings in an article titled, “Critics Slam U.S. Government, Media for ‘Weak’ Response to Anti-Christian Attacks:” A shooting in Egypt last month that killed … Continue reading
Joseph Bottoms has a foreboding essay at CatholicVote.org titled The Murder of Christians that related to his USA Today opinion piece where he writes, “The single most dangerous thing in the world to be, right now, is a Christian among … Continue reading