- A Man’s Word: In Business and Personal
- Religious Freedom: Nothing More – Nothing Less
- The Issue is Religion Freedom
- Late Again!!
- Winning the Culture War
- Outlaw Race / Gender Based Abortions: For Now
- Black Friday: Never Again
- Intolerant Secularism: Abuse of ‘Non-Discrimination’
- Pelosi: Anti-Catholic Polical Hack
- Thanksgiving Prayer
- Can’t Look Up without Being Down
- WYD 2011: Tomorrow’s Catholics Today!
- New Mass Translation: More Exact
- Liberalism: “Nonsense on Stilts”
- There’s a Hole in Daddy’s Rope, Where All Our Money Goes!
- Why Catholic? Here’s a Start!
- Catholic Faith & Judging Clergy
- Birth Control: On My Dime
- Scandalous Queering of Our Church
- Monastery Cattle Operation: Source of Pride
- Mixed Emotions: Chaput moving to Philly
- Universal Prayer: Oratio Universalis
- Why I am a Catholic: Chesterton for Today
- Independence Day: Patriotism
- The Dangers of Homosexuality
Musings filed away as:
Ora Pro Nobis
Any comments or emails to Cowboy Papist become the property of the almighty Public Domain! Civility, charity, and respect are tenets of the western lifestyle, and will be observed, as will all proprieties.
Tag Archives: Jesus
Thanks to Teresa Rita for her lovely post over at “Zeal for Your House Consumes Me: Why Be Catholic?” by Fr. Richard Tomasek S.J. There, she’ grieves over the very recent passing of Fr. Richard, (may he be received by … Continue reading
To all our readers, family and friends, may you experience true splendor and grace this Easter Sunday and all this Easter season. To our Church, our Archbishop Chaput, Bishop Conley, Fr. Steven and Fr. Jacob; thank you for your prayers … Continue reading
Wow, did this paragraph from the article “Judas’ Greatest Sin” by Charlie Douglas at The Integrated Catholic Life hit home for Cowboy Papist on this Spy Wednesday: “Perhaps Judas’ greatest sin was not in betraying Jesus; rather, it was in allowing … Continue reading
From Catholic News Agency (CNA) we learn from today’s Wednesday Audience in St. Peter’s Square, his Holiness’ teaching on the apostles sleeping in the Garden: “On the eve of Holy Thursday, the Pope dwelt upon Christ’s agony in the Garden of … Continue reading
From a favorite Catholic publication, National Catholic Register, comes this intriguing article on our Holy Father, Pope Benedict XVI, addressing Rome’s priest. In short, he’s telling them to man up; that “Christians . . . can be confident that ‘truth … Continue reading