- A Man’s Word: In Business and Personal
- Religious Freedom: Nothing More – Nothing Less
- The Issue is Religion Freedom
- Late Again!!
- Winning the Culture War
- Outlaw Race / Gender Based Abortions: For Now
- Black Friday: Never Again
- Intolerant Secularism: Abuse of ‘Non-Discrimination’
- Pelosi: Anti-Catholic Polical Hack
- Thanksgiving Prayer
- Can’t Look Up without Being Down
- WYD 2011: Tomorrow’s Catholics Today!
- New Mass Translation: More Exact
- Liberalism: “Nonsense on Stilts”
- There’s a Hole in Daddy’s Rope, Where All Our Money Goes!
- Why Catholic? Here’s a Start!
- Catholic Faith & Judging Clergy
- Birth Control: On My Dime
- Scandalous Queering of Our Church
- Monastery Cattle Operation: Source of Pride
- Mixed Emotions: Chaput moving to Philly
- Universal Prayer: Oratio Universalis
- Why I am a Catholic: Chesterton for Today
- Independence Day: Patriotism
- The Dangers of Homosexuality
Musings filed away as:
Ora Pro Nobis
Any comments or emails to Cowboy Papist become the property of the almighty Public Domain! Civility, charity, and respect are tenets of the western lifestyle, and will be observed, as will all proprieties.
Tag Archives: Pope Benedict XVI
Great explanation for the coming updates to the Mass done in simple and direct language even us old guys can understand. Rather appropriate timing, given the currently dynamic World Youth Day in Madrid. Look at these faces; here’s the future … Continue reading
It is with mixed emotions and a bit of a heavy heart that our bishop is being re-assigned to Philadelphia. His Excellency Charles Chaput has been our bishop now for 14 years, and we’ve had the good fortune to meet … Continue reading
From a favorite Catholic publication, National Catholic Register, comes this intriguing article on our Holy Father, Pope Benedict XVI, addressing Rome’s priest. In short, he’s telling them to man up; that “Christians . . . can be confident that ‘truth … Continue reading
One of my favorite quotes from the Holy Father: “We are moving toward a dictatorship of relativism which does not recognize anything as definitive and has as its highest value one’s own ego and one’s own desires. The church needs … Continue reading
As many Catholics are aware in some capacity, there has been a serious change in the liturgy since Vatican II, and since the election of Pope John Paul II and continuing with Pope Benedict XVI, the ‘reform of the reform’ … Continue reading
Sorry, I don’t care what your religion, race, creed, or color, you gotta love this video of the Pope blessing children at Agostino Gemelli Hospital, near Vatican City, where he visited the department for children afflicted with spina bifida. Having … Continue reading