- A Man’s Word: In Business and Personal
- Religious Freedom: Nothing More – Nothing Less
- The Issue is Religion Freedom
- Late Again!!
- Winning the Culture War
- Outlaw Race / Gender Based Abortions: For Now
- Black Friday: Never Again
- Intolerant Secularism: Abuse of ‘Non-Discrimination’
- Pelosi: Anti-Catholic Polical Hack
- Thanksgiving Prayer
- Can’t Look Up without Being Down
- WYD 2011: Tomorrow’s Catholics Today!
- New Mass Translation: More Exact
- Liberalism: “Nonsense on Stilts”
- There’s a Hole in Daddy’s Rope, Where All Our Money Goes!
- Why Catholic? Here’s a Start!
- Catholic Faith & Judging Clergy
- Birth Control: On My Dime
- Scandalous Queering of Our Church
- Monastery Cattle Operation: Source of Pride
- Mixed Emotions: Chaput moving to Philly
- Universal Prayer: Oratio Universalis
- Why I am a Catholic: Chesterton for Today
- Independence Day: Patriotism
- The Dangers of Homosexuality
Musings filed away as:
Ora Pro Nobis
Any comments or emails to Cowboy Papist become the property of the almighty Public Domain! Civility, charity, and respect are tenets of the western lifestyle, and will be observed, as will all proprieties.
Tag Archives: Pope John Paul II
It is with mixed emotions and a bit of a heavy heart that our bishop is being re-assigned to Philadelphia. His Excellency Charles Chaput has been our bishop now for 14 years, and we’ve had the good fortune to meet … Continue reading
In an article written on LifeSitenews.com, John Henry Weston writes about the need for our bishops to love us enough to actively and vociferously warn of the physical and spiritual dangers of homosexuality. He summarizes with a remarkably pertinent quote … Continue reading
With our culture in the grasp of pro abortion and sexualized zealots, this brief video on the 26 years of World Youth Day cannot but give us endearing hope for our future. Our children and our grandchildren will save us … Continue reading
His Holiness Pope John Paul II is now scheduled to be beatified on May 1st – which is wonderful news. John Paul II was pope when we converted, and his influence within and outside of the Catholic Church simply cannot … Continue reading
As many Catholics are aware in some capacity, there has been a serious change in the liturgy since Vatican II, and since the election of Pope John Paul II and continuing with Pope Benedict XVI, the ‘reform of the reform’ … Continue reading
“Do not be afraid. Do not be satisfied with mediocrity. Put out into the deep and let down your nets for a catch.” Pope John Paul II