- A Man’s Word: In Business and Personal
- Religious Freedom: Nothing More – Nothing Less
- The Issue is Religion Freedom
- Late Again!!
- Winning the Culture War
- Outlaw Race / Gender Based Abortions: For Now
- Black Friday: Never Again
- Intolerant Secularism: Abuse of ‘Non-Discrimination’
- Pelosi: Anti-Catholic Polical Hack
- Thanksgiving Prayer
- Can’t Look Up without Being Down
- WYD 2011: Tomorrow’s Catholics Today!
- New Mass Translation: More Exact
- Liberalism: “Nonsense on Stilts”
- There’s a Hole in Daddy’s Rope, Where All Our Money Goes!
- Why Catholic? Here’s a Start!
- Catholic Faith & Judging Clergy
- Birth Control: On My Dime
- Scandalous Queering of Our Church
- Monastery Cattle Operation: Source of Pride
- Mixed Emotions: Chaput moving to Philly
- Universal Prayer: Oratio Universalis
- Why I am a Catholic: Chesterton for Today
- Independence Day: Patriotism
- The Dangers of Homosexuality
Musings filed away as:
Ora Pro Nobis
Any comments or emails to Cowboy Papist become the property of the almighty Public Domain! Civility, charity, and respect are tenets of the western lifestyle, and will be observed, as will all proprieties.
Tag Archives: Pro-life
Great article highlighting “Five Reasons the Pro-Life Movement is Winning on Abortion over at LifeNews.com by Steven Ertelt, who links a source column by Trevin Wax, of LifeWay Christian resources and a blogger at Kingdom People. What makes this a … Continue reading
From Catholic Culture; charges against Notre Dame commencement protesters were dropped!! It’s about time – what could have been the hold up? “An Indiana prosecutor has dropped criminal charges against the pro-life demonstrating who were arrested for trespassing while protesting … Continue reading
From LifeNews.com, we learn this Holy Saturday that former Planned Parenthood abortion clinic director Abby Johnson has released a new ad that takes on Planned Parenthood regarding the much-disputed 3% figure Planned Parenthood uses to minimize the extensive nature of … Continue reading
Quite a fracas in the Catholic blogosphere this week about BO taking a stand on funding for killing corp Planned Parenthood regarding the wisdom by both political parties as they used pro-life as a compromised political issue to balance the … Continue reading
Our own bishop has given a wonderful speech to students at Notre Dame in South Bend, where he and many others recognize that the future of pro-life lies with college age Catholics. Here’s a few of our favorite excerpts from … Continue reading
From National Catholic Register comes this excellent news from South Dakota: “PIERRE, S.D. — In a forceful indictment of the way abortions are done in South Dakota, the state has passed a law requiring women to consult with a pro-life … Continue reading
Unique take at CatholicVote.org by Tom Crowe in his post titled, “Verbum Caro Hodie Factum Est,” about today’s Solemnity of the Annunciation of the Lord. After referring to an altar inscription in Nazareth, he cleverly notes how important this day … Continue reading