- A Man’s Word: In Business and Personal
- Religious Freedom: Nothing More – Nothing Less
- The Issue is Religion Freedom
- Late Again!!
- Winning the Culture War
- Outlaw Race / Gender Based Abortions: For Now
- Black Friday: Never Again
- Intolerant Secularism: Abuse of ‘Non-Discrimination’
- Pelosi: Anti-Catholic Polical Hack
- Thanksgiving Prayer
- Can’t Look Up without Being Down
- WYD 2011: Tomorrow’s Catholics Today!
- New Mass Translation: More Exact
- Liberalism: “Nonsense on Stilts”
- There’s a Hole in Daddy’s Rope, Where All Our Money Goes!
- Why Catholic? Here’s a Start!
- Catholic Faith & Judging Clergy
- Birth Control: On My Dime
- Scandalous Queering of Our Church
- Monastery Cattle Operation: Source of Pride
- Mixed Emotions: Chaput moving to Philly
- Universal Prayer: Oratio Universalis
- Why I am a Catholic: Chesterton for Today
- Independence Day: Patriotism
- The Dangers of Homosexuality
Musings filed away as:
Ora Pro Nobis
Any comments or emails to Cowboy Papist become the property of the almighty Public Domain! Civility, charity, and respect are tenets of the western lifestyle, and will be observed, as will all proprieties.
Tag Archives: Roe v. Wade
David Harsanyi, in his article “Abortion, Religion, and Science” in Reason Magazine make several sad and accurate declarations in bringing, and recommending, reason and logic to the USA abortion debate. He seems to lamenting that though “abortion is a social … Continue reading
Couple of great signs out of the March for Life in Washington DC yesterday I thought I’d share, which were just a few in a crowd of about 300,000, (based on reliable Catholic sources):
These were signs worn by men and women standing on the Rally Stage podium during the March for Life this morning – how brave, how strong, how remarkable! Numerous websites are talking about the large contingent of young folks who … Continue reading
As today is the anniversary of Roe vs. Wade, Cowboy Papist thinks it appropriate to share a few pro-life quotes that resonate truth, (thanks to Amy Smith at National Catholic Register). Amy also shares with me my hopeful view for … Continue reading
Very interesting opinion piece here by Bishop Thomas J. Tobin of the Diocese of Providence on the president’s speech in Tucson after the terrible shooting of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and the murder of six others, “Why I Wasn’t Impressed.” Of … Continue reading